'Learning and Growing Together'
Our Vision Statements
• Together we will enable every child to achieve their best in all areas, from the time they enter the school irrespective of their starting points.
• Together we will ensure that all teaching leads to good or better outcomes.
• Together we will support all pupils to develop as independent learners who are able to take responsibility for their own learning and apply what they have learnt within and beyond the school.
• Together we will share clear expectations about behaviour and safety.
• Together all in the school community will accept responsibility for their own actions and respect the differences and rights of others.
• Together all in the school community will have the opportunity to share in the collective responsibility for self-evaluation and improvement.
• Together we will all share and promote the ethos and values of the school.