The Montem Vision outlines the culture, vision and values that we expect every member of our academy community to aspire to and uphold at all times – children, staff and families. Everything we do will be in the spirit of The Montem Vision – learning, attitudes and behaviour. By following the high expectations defined by The Montem Vision, everyone will have the best possible opportunity to achieve their best and develop their talents and skills.
What is The Montem Vision?
- Everybody is welcomed, respected and valued
- We will help every child to achieve high standards in their learning in order to reach their full potential
- We celebrate achievement and recognise success;
- We have high expectations of all;
- We have teaching and learning at the heart of all we do
- We foster a thirst of learning and working together
- We celebrate and embrace diversity
- Our children will be safe, happy and successful;
Outcomes for our children
Montem Children are:
- confident and highly motivated and are fully involved in school life
- well behaved, tolerate and care and support each other
- independent thinkers, open minded, show initiative and have a love of learning
- proud of their achievement s and celebrate the success of others
- valuable contributors to the wider community
Our Attitudes and Behaviour
The school has the following three rules which the pupils and staff are expected to follow at all times and in all circumstances.
- These rules are taught, modelled and valued by all school staff.
- These rules are prominently displayed around the school and in the classrooms.
- Through the use of our agreed system we will achieve consistency; every member of our community has a clear understanding of the high expectations we have for attitudes and behaviour.
- The school also celebrates a Value of the Term which focuses on British Values.