At Mountford Manor Primary, we aim to provide your child with the best possible education and the securest of environments.
We work to provide all pupils with a solid academic footing, which ensures every child reaches their full potential, especially in the key areas of English, maths, science, and computing. Our school also aims to help children develop as people, secure in knowing who they are and what they want from life.
Our teaching philosophy is simple: we aim to combine the best of tried-and-tested methodology with new and innovative ways of teaching.
Our Mission Statement
At Mountford Manor our vision is to provide a caring and vibrant community where each individual is challenged and inspired to reach his or her full potential and develop a zest for life-long learning.
We aim to:
- Nurture children’s aspirations and provide life-long learning skills for the future
- Provide a stimulating and enriching environment to enthuse each child’s confidence, enabling them to achieve their full potential
- Encourage self-belief to enable each individual to reach their full potential and celebrate their success
- Ensure all pupils develop skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT allowing them to access the wider world
- Motivate and inspire children to develop self-belief and confidence, encouraging a love of learning for life to achieve realistic goals
- Instill a sense of self-worth, tolerance of diversity and an ability and willingness to contribute to the local and global community
- Inspire and motivate our children to become well balanced citizens of tomorrow, to value themselves and others
- To foster a sense of belonging at school, home and in the community.