We aspire to 'Lay the Foundations for Success' by nurturing each students self-awareness and enthusiasm for learning and developing their abilities to self-regulate their thoughts, feelings and emotions so that they can build positive relationships and communicate effectively with the world around them.
Within the Nanpantan Hall Nurture Centre community we;
- Value every member for their strengths, skills and uniqueness.
- Respect others’ values, thoughts and ideas
- Believe that everyone has the right to opportunities that enable them to achieve success.
- Understand that respect, cooperation and commitment underpin daily practice throughout our learning environment.
- Encourage positive partnerships through effective communication.
With a clear focus on holistic development the Nurture Centre looks to celebrate a student’s abilities and support them to overcome challenges and barriers that may prevent them from accessing learning in a traditional way.
The Nurture Centre has one core aim for its students which is to prepare them to be: 'Ready for Anything'
In order to achieve its aim the centre has four main objectives;
1. To develop each student’s self-awareness and enthusiasm for learning.
2. To develop each student's ability to self-regulate their thoughts, feelings and emotions.
3. To develop each student's understanding of the world around them.
4. To develop each student's ability to communicate effectively with the wider world and foster positive relationships.
Introduction to our Philosophy and Approach
Serenity Education has a profound passion and dedication to our part in educating our pupils.
We believe that each child has the right to a happy, safe, secure and educationally experience. We provide a nurturing environment for our pupils as well as a commitment to providing the best quality educational experiences. Our practices are informed by critical reflection and are shaped by our meaningful engagement and partnership with our families and our community.