As Oasis continues to open transformational Academies across the country, we pioneer new approaches based on a vision to achieve excellence in educational delivery while developing the communities we serve. We do this so that we can become an Outstanding Academy in every way.
We can only do this with the help of passionate, dedicated people. We are looking for people who have the talent to make a difference in both an evolving culture and a fast moving organisation, and who want to make a major impact on young people's lives. If you have the energy, vision and commitment, and if what we’re doing resonates with your thinking, we want to hear from you. Send us your CV now via our Group Talent Pool and say what sort of role you're looking for. By joining our Group Talent Pool we'll know you're interested in working here when a future vacancy occurs.
In return for dedicated, enthusiastic and loyal service, employees can expect to receive the following benefits:
Continual Professional Development ……
We are very aware that key to our success as a movement is to learn from one another and to equip all our staff and volunteers with the skills and knowledge to transform our communities. We prioritise staff development and offer learning and training opportunities at a local, regional and national level. Whether you are joining us as a member of support staff, NQT or Principal, we want to support and invest in you at every step of your career.
Staff Benefits ……
- A strong team structure, rewarded using a nationally agreed pay scale, linked to cost of living.
- A supportive, professional working environment, focusing on individual growth, with regular one to ones.
- Oasis follows the green book agreement on Pay and Conditions recommendations for support staff pay.
- A generous defied benefit pension including death in service cover with the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff and the Teacher’s Pension Scheme for teaching staff.
- Private Health insurance (only available for certain positions).
- Access to a discount shopping website offering deals on gifts, days out, spa days etc.
- Childcare support through a third part salary sacrifice arrangement (Kiddie Vouchers).
- Consideration to those who request family-friendly working patterns and family leave.
- Opportunities to volunteer and be involved in various campaigns run by Oasis, a worldwide charity organisation.
- A free counselling service, including a 24 hour confidential telephone helpline.
- Consideration to those who apply for interest free season ticket loan
- A generous holiday allowance for national support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after 2 years, and then 31 days after 4 years (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
So if you are....
PASSIONATE about transforming lives, education and communities and ensuring children achieve their full potential
EXCITED about being part of an organisation that is making a real difference
DRIVEN to challenge yourself and achieve your full potential
DEDICATED to ensuring the safeguarding of children
AWARE of the importance of education and the difference it can make to people’s lives
…Then we would love you to join us!