Ethos and Values
Queens’ School is committed to promoting high standards of work and behaviour within an orderly and purposeful environment. We are all part of the school community and we need to work together to ensure that everyone is happy, safe and successful.
How can you help Queens’?
• Respect and obey the school rules. They are there for your safety.
• Respect each other. Do not be racist, sexist or put people down in any other way.
• Respect the school environment.
• Always be on time to lessons and bring your equipment.
• Try to make an active contribution to lessons and to school clubs.
• Do your work as well as you can and hand it in on time.
• Be polite and helpful.
• Be honest and truthful.
• Be self-disciplined and behave in a sensible way