“Together in Christ we make a difference” is our school mission statement and underpins everything we do. We are completely focused on the relentless drive to achieve excellence in everything we do. Our students deserve the best opportunities to achieve and succeed. We only appoint the best staff to work at St Illtyd’s.
When they leave us St Illtyd’s students will…
- Have gained the best qualifications they can
- Be literate, numerate and will embrace developments in technology
- Have good communication skills and be good listeners
- Be confident, self disciplined young adults who believe in themselves
- Have ambition, a direction for their future and a love of learning
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be well mannered, reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Have developed Christian values which support their life choices
- Know God and will have developed a relationship with God
- Have a respect for other people
- Have a sense of citizenship, of charity and respect for others
- Be globally aware
We commit to do everything possible to meet the needs of each individual, to inspire young people to learn and grow personally and spiritually.