The Hermitage School is a great place to work:
- Being innovative, dynamic and supportive
- Well resourced, and is a great learning environment
- Has a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Has a holistic approach to learning
- Places an emphasis on life-long learning so pupils and staff can become the best they can be
Some of the many benefits of contracted staff working for The Hermitage School include:
• A generous pension scheme - Our staff are automatically enrolled into either the Teachers Pension Scheme or Surrey’s Local Government Pension Scheme (whichever is appropriate)
• Car Parking Free off-road, secure parking is available on site.
• A recently refurbished Staff room - For your enjoyment, we have a large and comfortable staff room, with all the modern kitchen facilities, including an instant water boiler – so no waiting for the kettle to boil! Additionally, we have Wi-Fi which can be used in the staff room.
• A purpose built PPA room - This room, next to the staff room, provides privacy and a quiet space for teaching staff to work and prepare when not in the classroom.
• Continued Professional Development (CPD) The Hermitage School recognises the importance of CPD, and as such send staff on external courses and undertake regular in-house training sessions.
• Surrey Extra - The Hermitage School staff can join Surrey Extra at no cost and benefit from a range of benefits including: - Up to 20% discounted shopping vouchers and pre-loaded cards for many of your favourite shops - Cycle to work scheme - Discounted cinema tickets - Health checks and much more!
If you are searching for your next teaching post, why not contact us now? You will be working at a great school and be part of a friendly, helpful team. We're always interested to hear from enthusiastic, committed teachers - send us your CV now via our School Talent Pool and say what sort of role you're looking for.