We are proud to be part of The Arbib Education Trust.
We are part of a Multi-Academy Trust currently comprising a secondary academy and two primary academies. The trust was created by, and remains under the sponsorship of the Annabel Arbib Foundation, the charitable Trust that supports the philanthropy of Annabel Nicoll. As Sponsor, Annabel chairs the company and is very actively involved with the life of the academies and the roles of trustees and governors.
Benefits of working at the Trust:
- Childcare vouchers available for all staff
- We have Wellbeing Groups in all schools who meet on a regular basis. The group consists of teaching and non-teaching staff. Staff Wellbeing is very important to us.
- Complimentary refreshments at break and lunch
- The Trust has a generous Staff Absence Policy
- Quality CPD is available for all staff at all levels
- A subsidised Christmas Party is offered to all staff across the Trust
- Flu vaccinations are offered annually in September to all staff across the Trust
- PPA allocations are timetabled and cannot be used for cover purposes
- The Langley Academy has 4 Cover Supervisors reducing the amount of cover required by teachers
- A Behaviour for Learning Policy is in place and supports staff in all three schools
- A generous contribution is made towards pensions
- Free eye tests are provided for staff who are eligible
- Enhanced sick pay arrangements
- Free car parking
- Full reprographic service
- Laptops for all teaching staff
- Working in a modern environment
- Stop Smoking Programme available
To find out more about The Arbib Education Trust please click here.