• Within our Trust, every young person will achieve their full potential becoming the best person they can be.
• We will be respected and recognised for our student outcomes and for the positive impact we have on the life chances of young people.
Purpose (How we create value)
• To promote and facilitate a broad and balanced educational experience of exceptional quality for all young people.
• To build the character of our young people by providing a secure, inclusive and inspiring environment that fosters self-belief, builds resilience, and promotes a positive attitude to work and life-long learning.
• To cherish the community that we serve and champion Christian values.
In all aspects of the life of the Trust, we aim to put into practice our values of Creativity, Responsibility and Wisdom, which are based on Biblical principles.
Creativity is fundamental – ‘God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.’ (Genesis, Chapter 1, verse 31)
Responsibility is at the root of the Christian concept of loving service – ‘You were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love’. The entire law is summed up in a single command, ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ (Galatians, Chapter 5, verse 13)
Wisdom is that to which we aspire throughout our learning and living – ‘Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding.’ (Proverbs, Chapter 3, verse 13)