Inspire and I will follow, make learning creative and I will enjoy, encourage and I will succeed, respect others and the things around me and I will be happy, nurture and the future is bright.
Values Trevelyan is a safe, happy inclusive school based around our key values of ENRICH: – Encouraging, Nurturing, Respectful, Inspiring, Creative, Happy.
We believe in these values and see them and what we do as the recipe in preparing pupils to be the responsible citizens and lifelong learners for the future.
In a rapidly-changing world we are privileged to educate your child, however we believe that all parents should know our expectations:
- We respect every individual
- We support every individual
- There are “no excuses” for poor behaviour or attitude
- Every child has the right to learn
- Every child is expected to aim high and give of his or her best