Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are now working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care.
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust’s purpose is to ensure that each academy within the trust achieves outstanding outcomes and high standards in all aspects of its work, so that children and young people receive a first class education that enables them to realise their potential and leave school as confident, caring and well-rounded individuals.
We will achieve this through excellent teaching that challenges and inspires and through providing enrichment opportunities that support each child’s development. We want children and young people to enjoy school and to have positive experiences they will remember for the rest of their lives.
We will build a strong and cohesive identity for our trust whilst recognising that each academy within the Trust has its own unique characteristics. Through collaboration and joint working, we will ensure that all our academies share in, and benefit from, each other’s strengths.
Our aim as a multi academy trust is to work together to:
- Raise standards through the active promotion and development of outstanding teaching and learning
- Provide strong, effective governance at all levels within a framework of local accountability
- Further extend and develop the curriculum
- Provide more opportunities for the staff of each school to share their knowledge and skills and develop together
- Provide a wider range of career opportunities for all staff within the Trust
- Increase capacity by providing opportunities to give better value for money
- Offer greater opportunities for all children and their families
- Work together to develop future provision for children and young people
- Provide further opportunities for shared training and professional support across each school
- Enable all schools within the trust to recruit and retain high quality teachers and support staff