Midday supervisors play a vital role in providing an enjoyable lunch break for all of our pupils whilst also assisting in ensuring their health, safety, welfare and security. If you think you can do this then we would love to hear from you.
Hours of work are 11.40pm - 12.50pm, 5 days from Monday to Friday, term-time only.
We are looking for a Lunch time supervisor who:
• Can provide effective supervision for the children through the whole school
• Is proactive and actively encourages children participation in appropriate play activities
• Is a good communicator
• Is willing to undertake training
• Is a team player
• Supports the values, vision and ethos of the school
• Is approachable
We can offer you:
• well-behaved children;
• supportive staff and governors;
• training opportunities; and
• the chance to join a motivated and supportive team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.