Sorry, we are currently not recruiting for any vacancies.
We would love you to join our Talent Pool so we can contact you when the right vacancy arises.
The Beacon School; an inclusive and thriving learning community which prepares students for life by giving them the qualifications, skills and confidence that they need to be successful in the wider world.
We are an ambitious, outward-looking school and we believe that all of our students deserve the best education.
Our core purpose at The Beacon School is to strive for exceptional learning. We are a values driven school and these behaviours are a constant in what we expect of ourselves, students and families: from September 2018 our values are Excellence – Respect.
We have high expectations of all students. We expect them to arrive on time, dress smartly, behave respectfully, be able to take pride in their achievement and to learn. Our curriculum is innovative and broad, providing a range of courses tailored to students’ needs. We challenge students to work hard, stretch their thinking and achieve. We have an excellent and dedicated staff who work relentlessly to ensure these high standards are maintained and built upon.
• You will join an exceptionally warm and welcoming staff
• Teach students who want to learn
• Be supported by highly experienced leaders in the Faculty
• You will have access to an excellent programme of CPD
• There is the opportunity to deliver CPD in the Faculty and across the whole school
• You will have the opportunity to be coached or become a coach
• You will be able to collaborate and develop your career alongside other colleagues from across the 40 GLF Schools
• Receive a laptop and the use of IRIS technology to help you shape your teaching
• There are numerous opportunities to be fast-tracked into school leadership
• There is a large range of extra-curricular activities and visits to be involved with
• There is a very strong and supportive staff body with a number of staff social events
• We proudly serve our local community and are, once again, oversubscribed with student applicants
• We are conveniently located within easy reach of Epsom, Sutton and south London, with excellent road networks and only 40-minutes by train from London Victoria
GLF Schools is a Multi-Academy Trust established in 2012. We believe that every child in our schools can achieve the highest academic standards whilst enjoying a vibrant, challenging and rich curriculum. What we say in our motto is true: "Where Children Grow, Learn and Flourish." Whilst operating as a part of a family, each of our schools has its own distinct character and culture which is respectful of its community and context but their utmost common ground is that it is our staff that make each school. Our collective GLF culture is built upon caring for our children and students by enabling our staff to provide the best possible education with the resources at our disposal.
We have a simple mission. "To be a supportive family of schools where together we grow, learn and flourish”
Joining GLF schools brings a wealth of opportunity both personally and professionally. Each school in our trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from a dedicated and experienced support team. GLF Schools will recognise your skills, encourage creativity and provide opportunities for you to grow, learn and flourish. As a member of staff you can expect GLF to invest in your career progression, provide a bespoke career development plan and offer the potential to be fast tracked into leadership. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
For more information about the benefits of working for GLF, please click here to visit our GLF Careers page.