Wreake Valley Academy
Contracted Hrs: 37 hours per week
Working Wks: All year around, 52 weeks per year
Grade: Grade 10, Pts 23 to 26
Salary: £31,134 - £34,734 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a hardworking and motivated individual?
Are you looking to build a career that gives you a genuine sense of achievement and fulfilment?
Would you like to work with a supportive team and have a positive impact on the young people we support?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join Wreake Valley Academy as an Examinations Officer. They will be responsible for managing the effective and efficient administration of all external and internal examinations in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) regulations and awarding body rules. The post holder will be the main point of contact for all key stakeholders in relation to the general administration of the examinations and assessments and will closely manage the process to ensure deadlines are strictly adhered to.
This role is a rewarding one with a successful candidate having the opportunity to further their exams knowledge in post and work with a supportive team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be NVQ Level 4 qualified or equivalent in professional experience
• Have experience in a fast-paced office environment
• Have experience of building close relationships with wider stakeholders
• Have the motivation and passion for being part of a successful school team
• Have excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Have the ability to prioritise workloads
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school, please contact the head teacher Tim Marston prior to applying.
To apply for the position:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Friday 29th September 2023
Provisional Interview Date: w/c 2nd October 2023
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. As part of the Trust’s shortlisting process, all shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence. Appointment to this post will also be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.