Are you looking for a fresh start?
Somewhere new to work?
Somewhere where you matter and children are at the heart of everything you do?
Then Eastfield could be for you.
We would like to appoint an HLTA to work initially in our Y1 team. You will lead phonics and intervention sessions as well as leading whole class lessons. The ability to work with children across the whole primary age range is essential.
The role is temporary in the first instance, until Aug 2021.
We can offer you a great staff team to work with, your own dedicated PPA time, a supportive senior leadership team and fantastic children who want adults in school to be kind, funny and help them become the best they can be.
If you can offer us:
- Superb classroom practice with high expectations for all children
- A commitment to achieving high standards
- A willingness to contribute and work as part of a team
- A good sense of humour and the ability to see each day as a new opportunity
Then we will offer you:
- Fantastic children who want to learn
- A friendly and caring staff team
- A focused and driven senior leadership team who will provide you with bespoke CPD so that you excel
- A school community with a great ethos and heart
For more information or to arrange a discussion with the Headteacher please contact Sue Dexter, Office Manager.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Eastfield Primary School welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.