Seagrave Village Primary School
Contracted Hrs: 5 per week
Working Wks: 38 per year (Term Time Only)
Grade: Grade 4, Pts 5 to 6
Salary: £2,334 to £2,356 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Do you wish to work in a role where you will have a profound effect on individual children’s lives?
Are you a friendly face who would like the opportunity to join a close-knit successful team?
Are you looking to fit your working hours around the school day?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join Seagrave Village Primary School as a Midday Supervisor on a permanent basis within a team of four Midday Supervisors. The successful candidate will be required to work 12 – 1pm, Monday to Friday during Term Time only.
As Midday Supervisor you will be expected to help supervise the children at lunchtime encouraging children to play together; and caring for children’s physical safety and welfare, under the direction of the Head Teacher.
We are looking for someone who is cheerful, calm and flexible with the ability to set up and support games on the playground ensuring that they are accessible and all children are encouraged to join in.
This role is a rewarding one with a successful candidate having the opportunity to gain valuable experience working in a fantastic small school environment with a close family feel and supportive team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be kind, helping children with their lunches
• Be able to listen to any problems the children may have and supporting conflict resolution
• Be able to build positive relationships with the children
• Be a team player
• Be a good communicator
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Kate Litchfield, prior to applying.
To apply for this position:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Friday 22nd September 2023
Provisional Interview Date: Tuesday 26th September 2023
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. As part of the Trust’s shortlisting process, all shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence. Appointment to this post will also be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Seagrave Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.