The Roundhill Academy
Contracted Hrs: 37 per week
Working Wks: 52 weeks
Grade: Grade 8, Pts 15 to 18
Salary: £24,501 to £26,850 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an experienced administrator looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking to work with a strong and dedicated team?
Would you like to work in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Roundhill Academy for an Office Manager to join the administration team. The Office Manager will work closely with the Operations Manager of The Bradgate Secondaries and with the Office Manager at Wreake Valley Academy to ensure all systems and practices across the schools are aligned. This role is pivotal to the success of the school, ensuring an excellent administration service to enable the school to run efficiently.
The Office Manager will be responsible for supporting the Head Teacher and Operations Manager in the administrative running of the school including ensuring the Reception and Administrative staff are providing an excellent service to the school and visitors; undertaking various tasks related to Human Resources; supporting the management of staff cover and staff absence; supporting the Site Teams with the administration of health and safety documentation; being responsible for the pupil and workforce census; and providing support with other administrative tasks as required.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter, who is methodical in their approach with a keen eye for detail. Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience of recruitment and pre-employment processes, although training will be provided.
This role is a rewarding one with a successful candidate having the opportunity to work as part of a strong team, with the opportunity to take part in CPD opportunities to develop their skills and knowledge.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of working within a busy office environment
• Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
• Demonstrate and excellent customer focussed service to the school and visitors
• Have excellent IT skills and experience with MS Office
• Have experience of recruitment and pre-employment checks, although training will be provided
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Operations Manager, Rachael Boyall directly.
To apply for the position:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Friday 22nd September 2023
Provisional Interview Date: W/C 25th September 2023
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. As part of the Trust’s shortlisting process, all shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence. Appointment to this post will also be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The Roundhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.