Bradgate Secondary Schools
Contracted Hrs: 37
Working Wks: All Year Round
Grade: Grade 11, Pts 27 to 30
Salary: £35,484 to £38,157 per annum
Start Date: As soon as possible depending upon notice periods
Are you a highly organised individual?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunity for you to demonstrate leadership skills?
Would you like to be part of a supportive team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join the Trust’s Secondary Schools as the Operations Manager for Wreake Valley Academy and The Roundhill Academy. The Operations Manager role is a vital part of the day to day running of the Trust’s Secondary Schools working closely with the Head Teacher supporting them in their role of leading the schools. The Operations Manager position is a varied one, leading on managing the administration functions of both schools and supporting the smooth running of aspects of educational support, human resources, health & safety.
This is a great time to start in role as both schools are reviewing processes and efficiencies to ensure that the administration teams are fit for the future and supporting the schools appropriately. The Operations Manager will have opportunity and autonomy to drive changes and improvements should it be required.
We are looking for someone who:
• Possesses energy, commitment and drive to support the leadership of the schools
• Is highly organised with the ability to problem solve
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills
• Can work collaboratively across departments, schools and with Trust colleagues
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Tim Marston prior to applying:
To apply for one of the positions:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 30th January 2023
Provisional Interview Date: Thursday 2nd February 2023
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. As part of the Trust’s shortlisting process, all shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence. Appointment to this post will also be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.