Learning Support Assistant - SEN
Seagrave Village Primary School
Fixed Term Contract
Contracted Hrs: 27.5 Hours
Working Wks: Term time only + Inset days (39 weeks)
Grade: 5, Pts 7 to 8
Salary: £11,960 to £12,422
Start Date: As soon as possible
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join the learning support team at Seagrave Village Primary School as soon as possible. The Learning Support Assistant - SEN will mainly be required to work with an individual child with special educational needs to provide care and encouragement, supporting them to participate in planned learning activities and to support their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development.
This role is a rewarding one with a successful candidate having the opportunity to provide support to pupils on a one to one basis to help them cope with the classroom environment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be someone who identifies with our Trust and school values
• Hold an NVQ Level 2 qualified or equivalent experience
• Have the ability to provide the appropriate and professional support as required
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous holiday pay entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Kate Litchfield.
Application Closing Date: 9am, Tuesday 16th August 2022
Provisional Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd August 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Seagrave Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.