Teacher of Maths
Wreake Valley Academy and The Roundhill Academy
Start Date: 29th August 2023
Do you wish to inspire the next generation?
Are you an inspirational teacher with the ability to create a nurturing learning environment?
Are you looking to work for an organisation who is committed to promoting a healthy work-life balance?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
An opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Maths to join us working across the Bradgate Secondary Schools (Wreake Valley Academy and The Roundhill Academy) from 29th August 2023. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated person with a confident understanding of the Maths curriculum and current trends in teaching within this area. Teaching experience will not be a determining factor - we welcome applications from newly qualified teachers (ECT’S) as well as more experienced candidates.
The successful candidate will be someone who identifies with our mission and values as well as being someone who will be dedicated to working in partnership with other schools and colleagues across the wider Trust.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher who engages pupils with their learning
• Possess the ability to inspire and support others
• Be a good communicator that focusses on building relationships
In return we offer:
• Access to Teachers Pension Scheme
• Access to the Bradgate Teaching & Learning Alliance
• Opportunity to develop and attend networks across the Trust
• Opportunities for career development and access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Tim Marston prior to applying please contact:
To apply for the position:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 28th November 2022
Provisional Interview Date: w/c 28th November 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.