Teacher of Science
Start Date: 23rd August 2021
We seek an ambitious and highly effective Teacher of Science to join us at Bradgate Education Partnership. Due to maternity leave this role will initially be based at The Roundhill Academy, and permanently placed at The Wreake Valley Academy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and suitably qualified teacher who is keen to play a proactive, collaborative role in developing Science further in the school. We are happy to consider a specialist in Biology, Chemistry or Physics as staff will cover all three when teaching the GCSE curriculum.
There is scope for A-Level teaching through the Bradgate Sixth Form located at Wreake Valley Academy.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Qualified teaching status, and experience of teaching or an enthusiasm for teaching science
- Genuine passion for and a belief in the potential of every pupil
- Detailed knowledge of both subject and general teaching pedagogy
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels.
- An understanding of the need for equality of opportunity within a changing community
- The ability to motivate pupils with carefully planned lessons which build confidence in students through achieving success
To apply for this position please use the online application form.
Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 22nd March 2021
Provisional Interview Date: W/C Monday 29th March 2021
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Roundhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.