Permanent Teacher of English
1 x full or part time
Early Careers Teachers, Main Pay Scale or Upper pay scale (a TLR may be available for suitable candidates)
Required Summer Term 2024
The Headteacher and Governing Body are wishing to appoint an outstanding Teacher of English. This role is suitable for ECTs and experienced classroom practitioners.
The ideal candidate will:
● Have the ability to teach English across all ages and ability ranges.
● Have excellent subject knowledge and be able to deliver an inspiring curriculum.
● Demonstrate enthusiasm, excitement and passion for their subject.
● Have outstanding classroom management and organisation.
● Have the ability to work as part of a very successful, supportive and friendly team.
● Promote the ethos of the school and the wider trust.
Bosworth Academy is the lead school in the LiFE Multi Academy Trust, which has continued to be recognised by Ofsted as an ‘Outstanding’ school in our recent inspection. We continue to develop our practice as we believe our community deserves nothing less and were awarded ‘World Class Status’.
Further information and application forms are available on our school website:
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th December 2023 at 9.00 am
Interviews will take place the week commencing 11th December, 2023
‘’LiFE Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to a DBS check and an online search.’’
Bosworth Academy, Leicester Lane, Desford, Leicester. LE9 9JL
LiFE Multi Academy Tru
st CEO: Mr Chris Parkinson
Bosworth Academy Headteacher: Mr Simon Brown