Brocks Hill is a creative and innovative school that is committed to giving all children and families the best opportunities.
We aim to develop self-directed, responsible learners with a life-long love for learning.
The 6Rs – Respect, Responsibility, Resourcefulness, Resilience, Reflection and Reciprocity – permeate all aspects of our school. We are here to help children get ready for their futures, and we need them to be flexible learners, who are able to face change and challenge with resilience and courage. We want our children to have fun and be confident and we value what each child brings to the school. We believe in a culture where everyone can grow, succeed, reflect and celebrate.
Every school aims to ensure that all its pupils make excellent progress, regardless of their background, and to develop good citizens who can lead a fulfilling life as adults.
Each school also has a philosophy and ethos, developed over time and informed by key educational experts and research findings. These underpin the work of the school and impact on progress.
Our ethos is summarised in the Brocks Hill Pledge:
• We are a community of learners who work collaboratively together.
• We are committed to an evolving creative curriculum which teaches skills for life such as resilience, resourcefulness, reflection, responsibility, reciprocity and respect.
• We aim to help children develop into fully rounded, secure, fulfilled adults who are excellent citizens in our global community.
• We strive for equality, have fair and transparent rules, admissions and employment practices.
• We celebrate the diversity of our community, in which all groups have a voice and no single group dominates.
• We are always striving for the best, developing our curriculum and strategic direction based on research, best practice and experience to ensure the best possible outcomes for children.
Sorry, we are currently not recruiting for any vacancies
We would love you to join our Talent Pool so we can contact you when the right vacancy arises.
Brocks Hill Primary School is a member of the Lionheart Academies Trust.
To find out more about our Trust please click here.