An exciting opportunity has arisen at May Park Primary School. We are seeking an experienced, dynamic manager who will work closely with the Principal, Senior Leadership Team and Trust colleagues to contribute to strategic decision making and planning, to help us achieve our aims. You will sit on the leadership team and line-manage a range of business administration and operational teams across the school, with responsibility for Financial Management, Premises, IT infrastructure, Health and Safety management and Human Resources of the school.
The successful candidate must have an operational management background, significant team management experience and be competent in the areas of finance, business administration including marketing and IT and general premises health and safety.
The successful candidate should be:
• A hardworking, resilient, and flexible individual who is used to leading teams
• Someone who can work with high levels of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality
• Forward looking, aspirational and familiar with current and future developments in education
• Able to lead and plan with agility and a long-term perspective
Please see the Job Description and Specification for further information.
In return, you will get to lead an enthusiastic and hard-working team and join a creative and innovative organisation with experienced leaders at every level who really want to make a difference to the communities we serve.
• Professional development throughout your career
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Opportunities to develop skills and experience, as well as advance your career at a growing Trust
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free parking
Excalibur Academies Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The Trust is proud to serve a diverse student and parent community. The aims of the Trust’s recruitment policy are to ensure that the best possible staff are recruited on the basis of their merits, abilities and suitability for the position; to ensure that all job applicants are considered equally and consistently; to ensure that no job applicant is treated unfairly on any grounds including race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or religious belief, sex or sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, disability or age; and to ensure that the School meets its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by carrying out all necessary pre-employment checks.