LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Pay Scale: JG4 £19,281 - £21,488. Actual starting salary £14,681 per annum
Contract: 32.5 hours per week. Term Time Only + INSET. Fixed term until 31st August 2022 or until the end of the LA funding, whichever is sooner.
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to take an active role in supporting students as part of the Student Services team.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the Academy’s vision: to set no limits on what we can achieve.
• Have a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Be able to work within a dynamic and challenging environment
• Be enthusiastic and flexible
• Be able to manage their time, resources and workload effectively with minimum supervision
• Have a commitment to safeguarding students
We will give you:
• The challenge and support of an experienced and enthusiastic team
• The chance to work with fantastic students
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding academy with a track record of success
• The opportunity to make a difference to staff and students on a daily basis.
Churchill Academy offers a local government contributory pension scheme, a comprehensive employee assistance programme, on-site cashless catering, and on-site parking.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all appointments will be subject to a criminal records check, medical check and satisfactory references.
Further information is contained within the Job Description and Person Specification. Full details and an application pack can be found on the Academy’s website.
Applications close: Midnight, Sunday 1st November 2020