We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Midday Meals Supervisor, to join our welcoming and friendly infant school in Reigate, Surrey.
You will be supporting the social, emotional and physical development of all children, including those with special educational needs. We are committed to all our children achieving their full potential across the expanding range of opportunities we offer them. We would like to recruit an individual who will contribute to this ethos and be proactive in moving our school forward.
The successful candidate will:
- have good interpersonal skills;
- enjoy working with children and be able to show initiative;
- be committed to providing children with high quality and enjoyable lunchtime experience;
- have high expectations, together with caring attitude and flexibility; and
- know how to provide the children with a safe and secure environment.
In addition you will:
- have lots of energy and patience;
- demonstrate good communication skills;
- have a positive, hardworking attitude;
- be able to work effectively within a committed team; and
- be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
We can offer:
- confident, well-behaved children who love their lunchtimes;
- an enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly staff team;
- knowledgeable and proactive Governors;
- positive and supportive parents; and
- support with your personal development and career progression.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 1.5 hours p/d, 7.5 hours p/w over 38 weeks per annum.
Salary: £19,239 FTE - £3359 Pro Rata
Closing date: Monday 17th April 2023. Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to appoint before the advertised closing date.
Holmesdale Community infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and an overseas criminal records check if you have lived or worked outside the UK within the last 10 years.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful appointments are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.