Do you have the passion and ability to play a significant part in improving the lives of our children?
We are looking to appoint a SEN Assistant for 31.5 hours per week to support a named child or children in their access to education and their development. The role would commence on the 1st September 2023, however, there is a possibility for a May/June start by mutual agreement.
- Highly motivated children with a thirst for learning;
- A friendly, supportive and passionate staff team; and
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you have:
- A passion for supporting children;
- An ability to use your initiative to enhance learning opportunities;
- A willingness to support the ethos and values of Wray Common; and
- A desire to make a difference and to have fun.
Then please do arrange a visit to find out about this challenging, yet exciting opportunity. Please also have a look at our application information pack attached.
The application closing date is 9am on Monday 24th April 2023, however please note applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to appoint earlier than the advertised closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
This is a term time role working 31.5 hours per week over 38.6 weeks per annum. The full time equivalent annual salary is £19,239 - £20,840. The pro rata annual salary is £14,333 - £15,526.
Wray Common Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Wray Common Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.