KS2 Class based Learning Assistant to include some SEN support
Salary - £21,192 - £21,579 (pro rata)
Fixed term contract until 25 August 2023
To start as soon as possible
Braunstone Frith Primary Academy is a large school on the western edge of Leicester City. Our aim is for our children to be “Positive Thinkers and Lifelong Learners”
We have a tradition of strong teamwork and clear leadership that is committed to do whatever it takes to improve pupil outcomes.
We are looking to appoint Class Based Learning Assistants to include some SEN support.
Hours to be worked are 8.30am to 3.15pm Monday to Friday with 1-hour lunch. Term Time plus training days.
We are looking for candidates who:
● Have a real desire to support children to achieve the best that they can and be ‘Positive Thinkers and Lifelong Learners’
● Have experience of working in early years or in a school setting
● Are able to maintain an inner calm and confidence and be able to build positive relationships
● Are enthusiastic, highly committed, good communicators and enjoy working as part of a team
● Have high expectations of what all children can achieve
● Are hard working and dedicated
We can offer you:
● Enthusiastic and friendly children
● A hard working team of people who are committed to providing the best education for our children
● Support and encouragement for your continued professional development
● A chance to be part of shaping the future of our school
Closing Date – 5th December 2022 (9am)
Interview Date - 9th December 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure DBS check, a Childcare Disqualification Declaration and health check.