Teaching Assistant Permanent
Salary - £21,972 - £22,374 (pro rata)
Actual Salary - £14,612 - £14,879
(28.75 hours per week, 39 weeks per year)
Braunstone Frith Primary Academy is a large school on the western edge of Leicester City. Our aim is for our children to be “Positive Thinkers and Lifelong Learners”
We have a tradition of strong teamwork and clear leadership that is committed to do whatever it takes to improve pupil outcomes.
We are looking to appoint Class Based Learning Assistants to include some SEN support.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a real desire to support children to achieve the best that they can and be ‘Positive Thinkers and Lifelong Learners’
- Have experience of working in early years or in a school setting
- Have knowledge of the EYFS Framework
- Are able to maintain an inner calm and confidence and be able to build positive relationships
- Are enthusiastic, highly committed, good communicators and enjoy working as part of a team
- Have high expectations of what all children can achieve
- Are hard working and dedicated
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- A hard working team of people who are committed to providing the best education for our children
- Support and encouragement for your continued professional development
- A chance to be part of shaping the future of our school
The closing date for all applications is Monday 5 June 23 at 9am. An email will be sent to shortlisted candidates with details of the interview process and the outline of the day.
We are committed to the safety of our students and the protection of staff. Our recruitment process is in full accordance with recent guidance from the government for safer recruitment.
’LiFE Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to a DBS check and an online search.’’
Braunstone Frith Primary Academy is committed to equal opportunities in our recruitment and selection procedures.
We welcome applications from all who meet the essential requirements within the person specification.
‘’At LiFE Multi Academy Trust we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. As a Trust we actively encourage applications from those in minority groups and with diverse backgrounds.’’
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.