Sorry, we are currently not recruiting for any vacancies
We would love you to join our Talent Pool so we can contact you when the right vacancy arises.
On behalf of the children, staff and Governors, I’d like to welcome you to Uffculme Primary School.
We are a medium sized school situated in the heart of the village of Uffculme. The village is located on the beautiful Devon/Somerset border with easy motorway and rail access to the regional centres of Taunton and Exeter.
At Uffculme Primary School we place great emphasis on knowing children as individuals and identifying their individual needs. Our experienced, committed and dedicated team of teachers and support staff continually strive to provide the best quality of teaching and care to all our pupils so that each one can thrive and reach their full potential. We expect every child to work to their best ability in all aspects of their school life and to contribute to the life of the school and the communities we are part of.
• Every child feels happy and safe.
• Every child is engaged in their learning and achieves well.
• Every child is proud of what they have achieved because they know they have given their best.
• Every lesson is challenging and inspiring with rich and exciting learning opportunities.
• Every child acquires the skills needed not only to be a successful and independent lifelong learner, but also to be a confident and responsible citizen.
• Every member of our school community feels valued and respected.
• Every pupil values their community and plays an active part in it.
In July 2013, Uffculme Primary School became part of Uffculme Academy Trust, in partnership with Uffculme School, an outstanding secondary school with some of the highest academic results in the country. We are now able to offer our children a high quality all-through experience from age 4 to 16 years.
Being part of a village with a strong and active community also means that in conjunction/association with pre-school provision in Uffculme we are also able to offer wrap-around provision from 8am – 6pm together with a range of holiday clubs.
If you're searching for your next teaching post, why not contact us now? You'll be working at a great school and be part of a friendly, helpful team. We're always interested to hear from enthusiastic, committed teachers - send us your CV now via our School Talent Pool and say what sort of role you're looking for. By joining our School Talent Pool we'll know you're interested in working here when a future vacancy occurs.