Reigate School would like to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Teaching Assistant to take on the role of Progress and Achievement Coach working as part of our team in our oversubscribed, Outstanding secondary school in Reigate, Surrey. The role would involve supporting an individual child, or when required, small groups of children, within the classroom.
The successful candidate will:
• have a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English (or equivalent);
• be an effective communicator with both adults and young people;
• has the ability to help plan and deliver a range of interventions;
• be committed to high standards of attainment and behaviour;
• be confident in the use of ICT to support learning;
• be able to work effectively as part of a committed team; and
• be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team of hardworking and dedicated professionals, where you will be supported by a network of senior leaders and teaching staff to help you deliver outstanding classroom support. You will have access to a range of CPD opportunities and a dedicated employee assistance programme.
This is a part time, term time role working Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm, 25 hours per week (excluding breaks), 39 weeks per annum. The FTE annual salary is £22,475 - £24,193, which equates to a pro rata annual salary of £13,427 - £14,453.
A reduced number of working days per week will be considered.
The closing date for applications is Monday 27 November at 9am. Interested applicants are warmly invited to contact Becky Tufo to discuss the role in more depth.
Reigate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced CRB check will be required.