Sandfield Primary School is a member of Learning Partners Academy Trust. It is a co-educational school for children aged 4-11 years old situated in the centre of Guildford. We are a single form entry school and the Published Admittance Number (PAN) is 30.
Sandfield Primary School is a popular and oversubscribed school.
We are a primary school in the heart of Guildford town centre. Families travel from far and near to attend Sandfield and all share our aims that children will be happy, build a solid foundation of learning, show their skills and talents, as they learn to become responsible and caring to one another and the world in which they live. The huge varieties of nationalities, currently 34, that are within the school make it a very diverse place and the children's opportunities and experiences reflect their backgrounds and aspirations.
The school is over 100 years old and is housed in a beautiful Victorian building that is modernized to the needs of the 21st Century child and teacher. Our grounds are fully utilized to enable the children to have a wide variety of play and learning opportunities, and over the years have won many awards. Our position means we are very fortunate to have a huge range of local resources, including large sports grounds, a swimming pool and local pitches and courts, right on the front doorstep.
Sorry, we are currently not recruiting for any vacancies
We would love you to join our Talent Pool so we can contact you when the right vacancy arises.
Our children are always looking for:
• Someone with passion and drive to contribute significantly to whole school development with opportunities for subject leadership
• Someone to support the school in curriculum development
• A highly motivated teacher with excellent teaching skills
• An understanding of how young people learn
• Someone who brings the best out in other people and works well as a team
• A proactive approach to professional development
The benefits of working at Sandfield Primary School as part of Learning Partners Academy Trust:
• Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• A friendly, dedicated and ambitious staff.
• Excellent CPD opportunities through George Abbot Teaching , School, for NQTs, Middle & Senior Leadership.
• Beneficial terms & conditions of employment
• Access to Surrey Extra Benefits Scheme, with high street discounts, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
• Teachers Pension Scheme
• A team of staff committed to pupil and staff well-being
We are a collaborative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) built on partnership and thriving on local schools working together. Our aim is to offer the best schools to our communities, delivering outstanding education to every child. Learning Partners Academy Trust was set up by local schools to develop a MAT that sets high aspirations and goals for every school in the partnership.
Please click here to view our Trust Career Page