We hope that this is the job you have been waiting for - Here is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing Multi Academy Trust and provide business management support to the Finance & Business Director including projects, premises management and compliance and work as part of our central team.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a good attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently, and work under pressure.
South Farnham Educational Trust consists of seven schools and one associate member, a Teaching School Hub and thriving SCITT.
Our Teaching School Hub is one of 87 centres of excellence for teaching training and development in the country. We provide high-quality professional development to teachers in over 300 schools and at each stage of their career (from TA to executive leadership), including outstanding teacher training, delivery of the Early Career Framework, National Professional Qualifications and Appropriate Body services. Our Appropriate Body currently supports and assesses over 260 Early Career Teachers each year and our RSHE Hub has trained over 1,000 schools since June 2020.
South Farnham SCITT is the largest and leading provider of Primary Initial Teacher Training (ITT) in the area. Our Ofsted outstanding provision has also been rated as No.3 in the UK for our School Direct programmes and No.1 in the UK for our employment rates (Good Teacher Training Guide, 2015 and 2017). We train over 170 teachers in schools across Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Berkshire and the London Boroughs each year and contribute to ITT at a national level.
Vision and purpose of the Trust
- To create a group of schools that have a shared commitment to ensuring the highest possible outcomes for their children.
- Through close co-operation children, parents and teachers will share professional expertise, training opportunities and facilities to ensure that the whole is greater than the part.
- To create a learning environment where the highest possible standards are a feature of all schools.
- To establish a shared understanding of what works and a reflective, research-based approach to school improvement.
- To celebrate and develop the uniqueness of each school within the MAT family of schools.
This is a full time 52 week position.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible and you are welcome to arrange a visit to meet the team.
South Farnham Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.