We are seeking an experienced and dynamic marketing professional to join our growing Trust in this newly developed role of Marketing & Communication Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of our marketing strategy and to help promote our brand and core values across all marketing channels. The role will be varied working directly with the Trust and the schools within it, as well as our successful Teaching School Hub & SCITT.
South Farnham Educational Trust was established as a Multi-Academy Trust in 2015, having been a converter Academy since 2011. At present the Trust consists of eight schools (seven full members and one associate member), a Teaching School Hub and thriving SCITT.
Vision and Purpose
- To create a group of schools that have a shared commitment to ensuring the highest possible outcomes for their children.
- Through close co-operation children, parents and teachers will share professional expertise, training opportunities and facilities to ensure that the whole is greater than the part.
- To create a learning environment where the highest possible standards are a feature of all schools.
- To establish a shared understanding of what works and a reflective, research based approach to school improvement.
- To celebrate and develop the uniqueness of each school within the MAT family of schools.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a similar role and be self motivated with an ability to make things happen.
Please see the attached job description for further information about the role.
To find our more about our Trust and to arrange a visit, please do not hesitate to contact Claire Buckton. Visits are welcomed and actively encouraged.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
South Farnham Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.