Stafford Leys Primary School
Fixed term until 28th August 2023
Start Date: 24th October 2022 or ASAP
An opportunity has arisen a Classroom Teacher to join Stafford Leys Primary School on a fixed term basis to cover a period of maternity leave. This is a very unique opportunity for someone to join our caring and highly motivated team. We welcome applications from Early Career Teachers (ECT’s) as well as more experienced candidates.
We are looking for someone who is kind, creative, imaginative and has a great sense of humour. The Classroom Teacher will be responsible for providing excellent teaching and creating an environment in which the children love to learn.
The successful candidate will be someone who identifies with our mission and values as well as being someone who will be dedicated to working in partnership with other schools and colleagues across the wider Trust.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher who engages pupils with their learning
• Possess the ability to inspire and support others
• Be a good communicator that focusses on building relationships
• Possess the ability to role model in order to provide quality leadership skills within the school
In return we offer:
• Access to Teachers Pension Scheme
• Access to the Bradgate Teaching & Learning Alliance
• Opportunity to develop and attend networks across the
• Opportunities for career development and access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Andy Kitchen.
To apply for one of the positions:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Wednesday 28th September 2022
Provisional Interview Date: Thursday 29th September 2022 / Friday 30th September 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.