Stafford Leys Primary School
Contracted Hrs: 7.5 hours
Working Wks: Term Time Only (38 weeks)
Grade: Grade 4, Pts 5 to 6
Salary: £3,178 to £3,210 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join Stafford Leys Primary School on a part time, permanent basis, working Monday to Friday 11:45am – 1:15pm.
The Midday Supervisor is responsible for supervising meals, promoting good eating habits and caring for children’s physical safety and welfare, under the direction of the Head Teacher. The role of Midday Supervisor is an important one within the school and will help to ensure that children are eating and playing in a safe, friendly environment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to build positive relationships with the children
• Be a team player
• Be a good communicator
• Be able to listen to any problems the children may have
• Be kind and help the children with their meals.
In return we offer:
• Opportunity to work within a supportive team
• Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
• Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
• Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
• Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Andy Kitchen.
To apply for one of the positions:
1. Apply using the online application form
2. Submit a supporting statement outlining the reasons why you are applying and your suitability for the position
Application Closing Date: 9am, Friday 23rd September 2022
Provisional Interview Date: W/C 26th September 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Stafford Leys Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.