Higher Level Teaching Assistant
32.50 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only
Fixed term while the supported child remains funded and on roll
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, conscientious & creative Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) from January 2021, to join our committed & hardworking staff team, at an exciting time in the life of our school.
The suitable candidate will:
- Be an excellent HLTA, with previous whole class teaching and group work experience essential
- Support KS1 and KS2 classes through school
- Have high expectations for children’s learning
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, positive and approachable – with a good sense of humour!
- Support and develop our aims and ethos built on Christian values
We can offer you:
- A happy and caring Academy, with a distinctive Christian ethos
- Lively and responsive children, who enjoy school
- Hard working and dedicated team of staff & Governors
- Mutually supportive partnerships between our Local Authority and Cidari Academy Trust schools
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
We are a small and friendly Academy, whose team work happily together, to enable our learners to enjoy and achieve their very best.
We are part of Cidari Education - Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
Applications will only be accepted on a fully completed application form with supporting letter. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Wednesday 8th December 2021
Proposed interview date W/C Monday 13th December 2021
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
Warton St Paul's Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.