32.50 hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, hardworking Site Supervisor, to fulfil this key role within our wonderful Academy. If you are someone who takes pride in their work and is committed to delivering the highest standards then we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Headteacher, you will be responsible for the estates and facilities management throughout the school. You will make sure that all statutory premises-related requirements are met and that our school is safe, welcoming, well-maintained, clean and an immaculately presented place to learn and work.
You will be expected to:
- Have a hands on approach to delivering an effective caretaking service.
- Supervise cleaning staff, ensuring that the school is clean and well maintained, providing direct, practical support to the cleaning functions of the academy including backfilling when needed.
- Carry out security procedures for the school and grounds.
- Be responsible for routine and emergency access to the school premises and grounds.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the main Health & Safety Regulations.
- Be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our Academy
- Respect and follow the Christian Values of the school.
32.50 hours per week with the working day normal core hours worked as below:
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am – 10.00am and 2:45pm - 6.15pm
Friday: 7:00am – 10.00am and 2:15pm – 5.45pm
During the school holidays these working times may be changed by mutual agreement to allow for deep cleaning, contractor works and ongoing maintenance or building projects.
Overtime will be paid for emergency call outs and any school lettings involving extra hours out of school time, based on the hourly rate of the Site Supervisor’s salary.
Closing date: Sunday 31st October October
We are a welcoming and dedicated team at St Paul's. Our children are happy and motivated and eager to learn. If you think you can bring fresh energy to our team and are committed to excellence in learning for all children, then please apply.
Visits to the Academy are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment through the school office.
We are part of Cidari Education - Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
Warton St Paul's Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.