Apprentice Teaching Assistant (Level 3)
37 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only
St George's have an exciting opportunity for individuals to join us as Teaching Assistants working towards a level 3 qualification.
We are seeking to appoint experienced, highly motivated, conscientious & creative Teaching Assistants to join our committed & hardworking staff team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible, term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Good opportunities for personal and career development
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to health and wellbeing support for you and your family
- Employment within a Trust committed to equality of opportunity and nationally and locally negotiated pay arrangements
- Terms and conditions protected through a formal trade union recognition agreement with all the major education and support staff unions, and supported through regular JCNC meetings
- Access to employee benefits & rewards through Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A recognised and relevant level 2 qualification
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment
- A can-do attitude
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
Advert End date: Friday 24th November at 1pm
Proposed Interview Date: Thursday 30th November 2023
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available here.
St George's School - A Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.