School Administration Assistant
37 hours a week. 8.30am till 4.30pm, term time plus 2 weeks
Baines' Endowed Church of England Primary Academy, part of Cidari Education Multi Academy Trust, is seeking to appoint an Administration Assistant who has ideally worked within a busy school office. The ideal candidate should have good customer service, ICT and communication skills. We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, flexible, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A warm welcome from a happy community with a strong Christian ethos.
- The active support of parents and governors.
- Strong links with other local church schools and the local community.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body and central Trust team.
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to health and wellbeing support for you and your family
- Employment within a Trust committed to equality of opportunity and nationally and locally negotiated pay arrangements.
- Terms and conditions protected through a formal trade union recognition agreement with all the major education and support staff unions, and supported through regular JCNC meetings.
- Access to employee benefits & rewards through Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
- Demonstrate good communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of school staff, governors, pupils and parents
- Excellent IT skills
- Very good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
YOU WILL HAVE:
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Experience with working with young people
- GCSE’s at grade C or above in English and Maths
Advert End Date: Monday 27th November at 1pm
Proposed Interview Date: Monday 4th December 2023
Only those applicants that meet the essential criteria detailed on the person specification will be considered for interview.
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023, an online search will be carried out as part of our safer recruitment pre-employment checks on shortlisted candidates.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available below.
Blackpool Baines' Endowed Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.