Sorry, we are currently not recruiting for any vacancies.
We would love you to join our Talent Pool so we can contact you when the right vacancy arises.
William Morris Primary School will instil aspiration and high expectations for learning, to enable every child to fulfil their potential through excellence in all that we do.
• To create a nurturing community that promotes respect for diversity, tolerance, consideration and compassion;
• To create a learning environment that promotes determination and resilience;
• To celebrate high standards through achieving excellence, creativity and inspiration;
• To create an environment that promotes responsibility, leadership and team work.
• A supportive and approachable senior management team across the cluster
• Continuous personal development through our tailored CPD programme.
• An exciting chance to assist in the educational progression of young children.
• Job satisfaction.
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement.
GLF Schools promotes a cross-cluster collaborative approach, allowing colleagues to share expertise and experience, ensuring all children in our schools receive an excellent education and reach their potential. Through this cluster model, GLF Schools is committed to providing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Our School sits within a newly established cluster of Primary schools, overseen by a Regional Director. Along with William Morris Primary, our cluster includes the following other schools; Longford Park Primary School, Aureus Primary School, Hardwick Primary School, Cherry Fields Primary School, and Manor Primary School.
GLF Schools is a Multi-Academy Trust established in 2012. We believe that every child in our schools can achieve the highest academic standards whilst enjoying a vibrant, challenging and rich curriculum. What we say in our motto is true: "Where Children Grow, Learn and Flourish." Whilst operating as a part of a family, each of our schools has its own distinct character and culture which is respectful of its community and context but their utmost common ground is that it is our staff that make each school. Our collective GLF culture is built upon caring for our children and students by enabling our staff to provide the best possible education with the resources at our disposal.
We have a simple mission. "To be a supportive family of schools where together we grow, learn and flourish”
Joining GLF schools brings a wealth of opportunity both personally and professionally. Each school in our trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from a dedicated and experienced support team. GLF Schools will recognise your skills, encourage creativity and provide opportunities for you to grow, learn and flourish. As a member of staff you can expect GLF to invest in your career progression, provide a bespoke career development plan and offer the potential to be fast tracked into leadership. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
For more information about the benefits of working for GLF, please click here to visit our GLF Careers page.