At Loseley Fields Primary School we deliver a high quality, broad and creative curriculum to meet the needs of all our pupils. Emphasis is placed on raising achievement and aspirations through inspirational teaching and learning opportunities. Each child is taught the value of teamwork, mutual understanding and respect for others. Children become more emotionally literate and realise the importance of community and citizenship. We expect Loseley Fields Primary School to be the hub of community learning, helping children and parents to “Achieve Together”.
The distinctive features of our school include:
• A welcoming and caring ethos
• Excellence across the year groups
• Highly motivated and committed staff team
• Highly effective SEN provision
• Superb school grounds for sport and environmental activities