Being part of the Guildford Education Partnership offers many opportunities.
Our children are always looking for:
• Someone with passion and drive to contribute significantly to whole school development with opportunities for subject leadership
• Someone to support the school in curriculum development
• A highly motivated teacher with excellent teaching skills
• An understanding of how young people learn
• Someone who brings the best out in other people and works well as a team
• A proactive approach to professional development
The benefits of working at Sandfield Primary School as part of the Guildford Education Partnership:
• Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
• A friendly, dedicated and ambitious staff.
• Excellent CPD opportunities through George Abbot Teaching , School, for NQTs, Middle & Senior Leadership.
• Beneficial terms & conditions of employment.
• Access to Surrey Extra Benefits Scheme, with high street discounts, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
• Teachers Pension Scheme.
• A team of staff committed to pupil and staff well-being