Come join us! We are an Ofsted rated GOOD Academy in Grays, Essex and a part of Academy Transformation Trust.
Our mission is to transform learning, aspirations and opportunities for our students and the communities in which they live. This commitment also extends to our staff who are key to our success. We believe that every child does matter and that confidence is at the heart of their successful achievement. Our way of working is to build trust through high quality working relationships, which engages students and all those involved in their learning, thereby giving them the confidence to achieve successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become part of the Hathaway family and will benefit from working with the most wonderful students and alongside experienced, friendly and welcoming staff members. In addition, you will also be able to access continuing CPD.
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant in our Curriculum Plus Centre (CPC) to support the learning of individual students. The post would also suit applicants who wish to gain experience of working with students in an academy setting prior to training as a teacher or pursuing other career options.
Academy Transformation Trust has an Employee Benefit Platform called Vivup where many things can be accessed such as:
• Home and Electronics - this benefit helps you spread the cost of a huge range of technology and home appliances from Currys PC World and John Lewis and Partners. Orders are placed directly with the retailer and delivered straight to your door
• Cycle to Work - Save up to 37% on the latest bikes and accessories for your commute to work.
• Bike Shop - Outside of Cycle to Work, bikes for the whole family, children’s’ bikes, components and bikes over £1,000
• Lifestyle Savings - access a huge range of discounts across the UK’s major retailers including technology, fashion, supermarkets, travel and much more!
• Vivup highfive - Our organisation’s own recognition platform is an easy new way to recognise colleagues’ hard work, achievements and milestones all you have to do is download the APP.
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - confidential, impartial assistance to help you in times of need including a 24/7 help line
The Hathaway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Why not come and join the Hathaway family and make a difference.
The Hathaway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with current and past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.