Come join us! We are an Ofsted rated GOOD Academy in Grays, Essex and a part of Academy Transformation Trust.
Our mission is to transform learning, aspirations and opportunities for our students and the communities in which they live. This commitment also extends to our staff who are key to our success. We believe that every child does matter and that confidence is at the heart of their successful achievement. ATT’s way of working is to build trust through high quality working relationships, which engages students and all those involved in their learning, thereby giving them the confidence to achieve successful outcomes.
We seek to appoint an exceptional Progress Leader, required from September 2021 or earlier. This is an excellent opportunity to play a lead part in a popular Academy and to have a real impact on the lives of students.
You will be:
• Monitoring the whole student both academically and pastorally
• Passionate about improving outcomes for students in both an educational and social context
• Resilient and determined students will meet your high expectations
• Committed to ensuring students are supported to achieve their potential
• An articulate, rigorous and inspirational leader of students and staff
• Able to organise and analyse data
• Responsible for the welfare of students within the Faculty, Years 7-11
You will need to be able to work with a professional approach and have an empathetic and caring temperament. Flexibility, initiative and the ability to work under the direction of a classroom teacher are essential.
Academy Transformation Trust has a Together Platform where many things can be accessed such as:
• Pension information: LGPS and TPS
• Health and wellbeing advice
• Financial wellbeing advice
• Information and how to access the employee assistance programme
• Bike scheme
• Gym scheme
• Discount codes for many different stores
• Gift card discounts
• Cinema and travel discounts
• Childcare voucher scheme information for anyone that is part of the scheme
The Hathaway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with current and past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Why not come and join the Hathaway family and make a difference.
The Hathaway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with current and past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.