An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Jubilee Academy Mossley in Walsall.
This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
- Working with teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
- Accompanying groups on trips.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Working with teachers to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources.
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible, term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits through our VIVUP benefits portal such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
- Free access to employee assistance programme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- EYFS Experience prefered
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the academy.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Academy Transformation Trust will provide outstanding support and challenge, and are committed to transforming learning, aspirations and opportunities for all pupils, and the communities in which they live. This commitment also extends to staff who are key to this success.
Jubilee Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant must undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS and online searches will be carried out in line with KCSIE update 2022.
We are passionate about Diversity and Inclusion and welcome all applications. We are a Disability Confident Employer. We are open to Flexible Working.
Jubilee Academy Mossley is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.