We have a rare opportunity for a Part time, term time only playworker to work within our Breakfast and Afterschool club
We are expanding our Breakfast club and Afterschool club provision and are seeking playworkers to work either support in the mornings or afternoons, but ideally both.
The successful applicants would be able to work morning sessions 07.15 – 09.00am, afternoon sessions 2.45 – 6.30pm or both sessions.
What we are looking for
We are seeking adaptable and resourceful individuals to help create a fun and caring environment within our school wraparound provision. Candidates will have previous experience working with children and be somebody who will engage and inspire the children through extra-curricular activities and learning, whilst upholding the values and ethos of Cuddington Croft.
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification for more information and before applying.
About Cuddington Croft Primary School
Our School sits within a newly established cluster of Primary schools, overseen by a Regional Director. This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with colleagues across this cluster, to share expertise and experience, ensuring all children in our schools receive an excellent education and reach their potential. It also provides opportunities for career progression across the cluster and gives you the chance to further your professional development.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
● Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
● Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
● 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
● We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
● Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
● Access to our highly competitive Local Government Pension Scheme
● Flexible working options
● Generous holiday allowance
● Work life and family friendly policies
● Employee wellbeing initiatives
● Access to a staff benefits portal
● Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Start Date: 01 September 2023
Actual Salary: £12,567 (based upon working all sessions)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday; 7.15 – 9.00am & 2.45 – 6.30pm
Closing Date: 19th June 2023
Interview date: onwards from 13th June 2023, as people apply