*Please note that this is a Lighthouse Learning Trust role, the successful candidate will be required to work primarily at Richard Taunton College in Southampton with one day a week working at St Vincent College in Gosport*
Fixed Term Contract until January 2024
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary: Support staff salary point 20 (£19,686)
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our established team as an MIS Administrator. You will work closely with the MIS Manager and the Data Analyst and Compliance Officer to support the management information systems for the trust. You will contribute towards the recording and analysis of student data, act as the first point of contact for MIS related queries, assisting in the trusts compliance with funding rules and supporting the trusts timetabling and register processes.
• To assist in the production of data and analysis,
• To assist with funding related queries,
• To provide register and timetable support across the trust,
• To input and amend student data,
• To support staff by instructing in the use of the various MIS across the trust,
• To assist in the upgrades and maintenance of systems,
• To monitor the MIS inbox and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner,
• Participating in the Staff PDR system and attending CPD and training sessions as required.
The post holder will be reporting to the Central Administration and Admissions Manager.
A satisfactory DBS check is required before the commencement of this position.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, details about our College, further information and an application form are available on our website.
Interviews will take place as and when suitable candidates apply, therefore this advert may close prior to the listed end date.
Richard Taunton Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.