Lunchtime Supervisors required
Term time only Monday – Friday
Working 1 hour 10 mins per day
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- To assist in setting up and clearing away the dining area daily, assembling tables and putting out chairs.
- Direct supervision of pupils during the lunch break
- To ensure pupils are well behaved in the school, in adverse weather conditions
- Where pupil conflicts arise deal with in the appropriate manner, being aware of bullying behaviour
- Understand the appropriate laid down course of action in cases of personal injury to pupils
- First Aid as required
- To attend a termly meeting with the line manager
- To be willing to work extra time for events such as the Christmas meal.
We require reliable and well motivated people to join our existing team of Lunchtime Supervisors to start as soon as possible. Applicants should enjoy working with young people. Duties include supervision both inside and outside the buildings across the whole site. The key role is to maintain a calm atmosphere.
Selwood Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In line with Safer Recruitment all our posts require an enhanced criminal background check via the disclosure procedure and are subject to pre-employment checks. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.